Gangaa Jal Herb Garden is the Best Herbal Soap for Oily Skin. Excellent normal to oily skin cleanser made with non – comedogenic oil that offers deep pore cleansing to remove greasiness and dirt that causes acne, pimples, whiteheads, blackheads.
And the soap bar when used on hair as a shampoo bar gently removes excess oil, dirt giving soft, shiny, clean and above all healthy scalp & Hair.
The soap bars made purely with oils do not cause dryness as much as is usually caused by chemical-based soap bars and liquid/gel-based cleansers.
Ingredients of Gangaajal Herbal Soap for Oily Skin:
Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Castor oil, Karanja Oil, Sunflower oil, Kokum Butter, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, NaOH* , Gangaajal
*NaOH is used to turn oil into Soap. None Remains in the finished product. All Real Soaps are made with
- Lemongrass Essential oil effectively removes excess oil, dirt from the skin and works as astringent that tones and firms the skin.
- Rosemary Essential Oil helps balance oily skin and treats cystic acne, pimples.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil works as an effective cleanser and toner.
- Peppermint Essential Oil soothes the inflamed skin, normalize the sebum production giving you a balanced skin.
Application of Gangaajal Herbal Soap for Oily Skin :
Use it as a face & body cleanser every morning and evening.
Apply soap bar directly on the face or rub it on hands and apply.
Massage the face with lather for 20 seconds and rinse with cool water. Do not use hot/warm water to wash the face.
Hair application –
Apply soap on scalp & hair. Rub and lather. Rinse with cool water. Apply soap twice on oiled scalp and hair to ensure oil is washed away. It is a very mild soap so it takes time to remove the oil from the hair. Do not apply conditioner. The oil made soap do not need conditioner at all.
Care for the Product :
Always keep the soap in a soap tray that does not pool the water. A well-drained soap tray is the best to use.
The soap may become soft during rainy season due to its ability to attract moisture, similar to biscuits that become soggy during rainy times.
This happens only because the soap is made purely with oils and is naturally high on glycerine content.
Please read label-ingredients to avoid known allergies, if any? We recommend a patch test when using the product for the first time for unknown allergies? All ingredients used in the making of the product are listed in common parlance for customer’s better understanding.
Benefits of using Gangaajal Soap :
- No liquid/gel-based face/body/hair cleansers as making liquid/gel certainly needs chemicals.
- Real Soap made the ancient way only. – Each soap takes about 2 months to be ready to use as a cleanser.
- 100% Chemical & Preservative free – No usage of SAFE CHEMICALS & No usage of UNSAFE CHEMICALS.
- 100% made with edible cold-pressed oils – Only cold-pressed oils, butter and essential oils are used. No Colour. No Fragrance.
- 100% Vegetarian – No Animal Fat or Tallow is used.
- 100% Environment-Friendly – No chemicals and plastic bottles & jars used.
Herbal Soap For Oily Skin FAQ’S :
1. Which type of soap is best for oily skin ?
Cold pressed soap made with non-comedogenic- linoleic rich oils and herbs like lemongrass, rosemary, peppermint, holy basil, sweet lime help balance skin with good cleansing and reduce the acne pimple and other oily skin concerns like white head & black head etc. Right formulated for oily skin cold pressed soap works super as oily skin cleanser.
2. Which is the best facial cleanser for oily skin ?
Truly natural Cold pressed soaps made with right quality linoleic rich & non comedogenic ingredients is the best and safest facial cleanser for oily skin. Good quality cold pressed soaps bars should be the preferred choice and these are time tested that is traditionally made cleanser for the skin and scalp.
3. Why choose Gangaajal’s soap over liquid base products?
Gangaajal soaps are 100% traditional make with cold pressed oils and steam distilled essential oils only. The product is 100% free from petrochemicals and other synthetics/chemicals & preservatives. It is prepared through the traditional technique of making soap with oils & lye. While liquid soap making requires use of synthetics to make them gel based, cream based or water based. Hence the use of chemical/synthetic is necessary.
4. How does Gangaajal soap help to treat acne and pimples ?
Gangaajal soap cleanses the skin pores thoroughly by removing the greasiness and the dirt that often causes the pores to block and cause acne pimples. The apt formulation of the soap works effectively in balancing the skin surface keeping it healthy and clear.
5. Is this soap 100% organic ?
Yes, the gangaajal soap is 100% organic in nature as all the ingredients used are pure, organically cultivated and organically (cold pressed/steam distilled) prepared. The soap making too is a traditional method of making the soap which is labour intensive and time consuming but does not cause any harm to the environment.