Gangaa Jal Herb Garden is the Best Herbal Soap for Oily Skin. Excellent normal to oily skin cleanser made with non – comedogenic oil that offers deep pore cleansing to remove greasiness and dirt that causes acne, pimples, whiteheads, blackheads.
And the soap bar when used on hair as a shampoo bar gently removes excess oil, dirt giving soft, shiny, clean and above all healthy scalp & Hair.
The soap bars made purely with oils do not cause dryness as much as is usually caused by chemical-based soap bars and liquid/gel-based cleansers.
Ingredients of Gangaajal Herbal Soap for Oily Skin:
Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Castor oil, Karanja Oil, Sunflower oil, Kokum Butter, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, NaOH* , Gangaajal
*NaOH is used to turn oil into Soap. None Remains in the finished product. All Real Soaps are made with
- Lemongrass Essential oil effectively removes excess oil, dirt from the skin and works as astringent that tones and firms the skin.
- Rosemary Essential Oil helps balance oily skin and treats cystic acne, pimples.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil works as an effective cleanser and toner.
- Peppermint Essential Oil soothes the inflamed skin, normalize the sebum production giving you a balanced skin.
Application of Gangaajal Herbal Soap for Oily Skin :
Use it as a face & body cleanser every morning and evening.
Apply soap bar directly on the face or rub it on hands and apply.
Massage the face with lather for 20 seconds and rinse with cool water. Do not use hot/warm water to wash the face.
Hair application –
Apply soap on scalp & hair. Rub and lather. Rinse with cool water. Apply soap twice on oiled scalp and hair to ensure oil is washed away. It is a very mild soap so it takes time to remove the oil from the hair. Do not apply conditioner. The oil made soap do not need conditioner at all.
Care for the Product :
Always keep the soap in a soap tray that does not pool the water. A well-drained soap tray is the best to use.
The soap may become soft during rainy season due to its ability to attract moisture, similar to biscuits that become soggy during rainy times.
This happens only because the soap is made purely with oils and is naturally high on glycerine content.
Please read label-ingredients to avoid known allergies, if any? We recommend a patch test when using the product for the first time for unknown allergies? All ingredients used in the making of the product are listed in common parlance for customer’s better understanding.
Benefits of using Gangaajal Soap :
- No liquid/gel-based face/body/hair cleansers as making liquid/gel certainly needs chemicals.
- Real Soap made the ancient way only. – Each soap takes about 2 months to be ready to use as a cleanser.
- 100% Chemical & Preservative free – No usage of SAFE CHEMICALS & No usage of UNSAFE CHEMICALS.
- 100% made with edible cold-pressed oils – Only cold-pressed oils, butter and essential oils are used. No Colour. No Fragrance.
- 100% Vegetarian – No Animal Fat or Tallow is used.
- 100% Environment-Friendly – No chemicals and plastic bottles & jars used.