Best Herbal soap for dry skin for gentle moisturising cleansing. The soap nourishes and cleanses your skin pores gently without drying out the skin completely.
The oils in the soap create the moisturising effect making skin feel gentle after wash as compared to any other chemical-based soaps. Individuals suffering from dry skin sensitivity or skin allergies find the soap extremely helpful to clear skin allergies and skin irritation.
Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Castor oil, Karanja Oil, Sunflower Oil, Kokum Butter, Harsingar Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Grapefruit Essential Oil, Neroli Essential Oil, NaOH*, Gangaajal.
*NaOH is used to turn oil into Soap. None Remains in the finished product. All Real Soaps are made with
Ingredient Description :
- Grapefruit essential oil has cleansing properties which helps clear the skin surface.
- Ylang Ylang essential oil maintains oil balance and retains moisture making skin look hydrated and smooth.
- Neroli essential oil helps heal and fade off the scars, spots.
- Night Jasmine essential oil helps restores skin elasticity.
Use it as a face and body cleanser. For application on the face – Apply soap bar ( best soap for dry skin ) directly on the face or rub it on hands and apply.
Massage the face with lather for 20 seconds and rinse with cool water. Clean face every morning and every evening or before bedtime.
Do not use hot/warm water to wash the face. Always use cool water.
Care for the product :
Always keep the soap in a soap tray that does not pool the water. A well-drained soap tray is the best to use.
The soap may become soft during rainy season due to its ability to attract moisture, similar to biscuits that become soggy during rainy days.
This happens only because the soap (Best Herbal soap for dry skin) is made purely with oils and is naturally high on glycerine content.
Please read label-ingredients to avoid known allergies, if any? We recommend a patch test when using the product for the first time for unknown allergies? All ingredients used in the making of the product are listed in common parlance for customer’s better understanding.
Benefits of using Gangaajal Soap :
- No liquid/gel-based face/body/hair cleansers as making liquid/gel certainly needs chemicals.
- Real Soap made the ancient way only. – Each soap takes about 2 months to be ready to use as a cleanser.
- 100% Chemical & Preservative free – No usage of SAFE CHEMICALS & No usage of UNSAFE CHEMICALS.
- 100% made with edible cold-pressed oils – Only cold-pressed oils, butter and essential oils are used.
- No Colour. No Fragrance.
- 100% Vegetarian – No Animal Fat or Tallow is used.
- 100% Environment-Friendly – No chemicals and plastic bottles & jars used.
- Best ayurvedic soap for dry skin